Saturday, November 12, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Maybe it wasn't a joke

On the sixth I said:

"Or, see, I could go on a blogging frenzy and write forty-four-thousand-and-change words of blog posts. "

I think I was joking, ha-ha, very funny. But now? Hmm. Now, I wish that I'd had that idea around Halloween, and that I'd made that my NaNoWriMo Rebel challenge: Blog fifty thousand words in the month of November. 1,667 words of blog posts every day for a month? I could do that. It sounds like fun, in a complete-madness sort of way.

But now it's November 12 and I've only blogged around 4,500 words this month, though I've written a bit more than 16,000 for NaNoWriMo. So to get to fifty thousand blogged words by November 30, I'd need to post a bit more than 2,500 words a day for the next eighteen days.

Hmmm.

Am I that crazy?

If the post after this one is really, really long, that may mean that I am.

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment