This blog is for rambling about, well, everything that interests me. Gardening. The Farm. Perfume. Fashion. Photography. Fried chicken. Books. Clutter. Hoarding. Sewing. Writing. Murder Mysteries. Bacon. TV. Movies. Restaurants. Cooking. Oh, and don't forget the cat pictures.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Meta: Kreativ Blogger Award (Ooh!)
Ines, the author of the very fine blog All I Am - A Redhead, has nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger award. Ines's blog is a wonderful combination of perfume, books, and other thoughts. I greatly admire her creativity and expression, and I'm excited that she's even reading my blog, much less awarding it. Thank you so much, Ines.
My understanding is that now I:
- Post the award and a link to the blog that nominated me. (Here!)
- Post seven things about myself. (Here! Below!)
- Pass the award to seven more bloggers that I admire. (Not Here! There will be Decision Making, so this may take me a little while.)
Seven things, seven things, seven things... I'm going with purely random things that you don't know about me:
1) I love bacon almost as much as fried chicken.
2) My first "perfume" memory is a Sweet Pea Liddle Kiddle Kologne Doll. Her scent is what I was thinking of when I wrote, in one post, about the magnificence of scents that you loved when you were four.
3) I had (have?) a crush on Jack Klugman. You know, Quincy? (Himself does not look at all like Jack Klugman.)
4) In winter, I prefer wearing a zillion layers (tee, bigger tee, longsleeved polo, light sweater, medium sweater, big sweater) to wearing a coat.
5) My teenhood cat took against me when I went to college and never spoke to me again. Don't worry; she attached to my mother and was content. She just held a grudge.
6) I hate sweet pickles.
7) I'm planning to buy a tricycle for exercise and grocery-hauling. Because when I ride a bike I fall over and I don't enjoy that. (Neither do the groceries.)
Thank you again, Ines!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You are very welcome. :) I love your 7 things!ReplyDelete
And now I seriously need to give Sushi Imperiale a try, it keeps cropping up everywhere and as the perfect scent for Christmas shopping it is definitely worth a try.
Yes! Sushi Imperiale!ReplyDelete
Some people also think of it as a summer scent, which strikes me as odd, but I think that they get more of the "cold Dr. Pepper" mood and I get more of the "glittering ice and snow with cookies nearby" mood. So both make sense.