Thursday, December 31, 2009

Perfume (Sort Of): Issey Miyake A Scent Moisturizing Body Lotion


I love perfume, but I very rarely use perfumed products. I prefer my soap and shampoo to be unscented, and I rarely use face cream or hand cream. When my hands do get chapped, like now, I use unscented hand cream, and that's that.

But when I bought my bottle of Issey Miyake A Scent, they gave me a bitty tester of "moisturizing body lotion" in the same scent, and I've been occasionally using it on my chapped hands when I go to bed.

And I like the stuff. It's a pretty true version of the scent, without the weird notes that so often intrude on a scented "product". Nicely green, gently flowery, unsneezy, pretty nice for falling asleep to. It doesn't soak into my hands quite as quickly as I'd like, but then, it's not hand cream, so it's not quite fair for me to expect it to perform in a way that it wasn't trained to.

That's about all, but it's such a novelty for me to like a "scented product" that I wanted to post. I might even buy more.

Photo by Tryptophan. Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment