Saturday, December 12, 2009

Meta: Kreativ Blogger Award (Ooh!)


Ooh! Ooh!

Ines, the author of the very fine blog All I Am - A Redhead, has nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger award. Ines's blog is a wonderful combination of perfume, books, and other thoughts. I greatly admire her creativity and expression, and I'm excited that she's even reading my blog, much less awarding it. Thank you so much, Ines.

My understanding is that now I:

- Post the award and a link to the blog that nominated me. (Here!)
- Post seven things about myself. (Here! Below!)
- Pass the award to seven more bloggers that I admire. (Not Here! There will be Decision Making, so this may take me a little while.)

Seven things, seven things, seven things...  I'm going with purely random things that you don't know about me:

1) I love bacon almost as much as fried chicken.

2) My first "perfume" memory is a Sweet Pea Liddle Kiddle Kologne Doll. Her scent is what I was thinking of when I wrote, in one post, about the magnificence of scents that you loved when you were four.

3) I had (have?) a crush on Jack Klugman. You know, Quincy? (Himself does not look at all like Jack Klugman.)

4) In winter, I prefer wearing a zillion layers (tee, bigger tee, longsleeved polo, light sweater, medium sweater, big sweater) to wearing a coat.

5) My teenhood cat took against me when I went to college and never spoke to me again. Don't worry; she attached to my mother and was content. She just held a grudge.

6) I hate sweet pickles.

7) I'm planning to buy a tricycle for exercise and grocery-hauling. Because when I ride a bike I fall over and I don't enjoy that. (Neither do the groceries.)

Thank you again, Ines!

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome. :) I love your 7 things!
    And now I seriously need to give Sushi Imperiale a try, it keeps cropping up everywhere and as the perfect scent for Christmas shopping it is definitely worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Sushi Imperiale!

    Some people also think of it as a summer scent, which strikes me as odd, but I think that they get more of the "cold Dr. Pepper" mood and I get more of the "glittering ice and snow with cookies nearby" mood. So both make sense.

    ReplyDelete