Sunday, August 9, 2015

Rambling: Delays and decay

Well. Dang. It's been well over a month since I last posted. What's my problem?

It's not as if I've been filling the gap by writing brilliant fiction. Or nonfiction. Or, well, anything.

I have been gardening. A lot of gardening. But you can't garden after dark (well, at least not without a very large investment in floodlights), so that's no excuse for the not-writing. I did write another post in pencil and paper, but I haven't transcribed it yet. It didn't really feel worth transcribing. I might change my mind about that when I read it. I tend to like my writing better after it's had some time to ferment.

Um.

You hear that sound, like an electric fan whiiiiirring to a stop? That's my brain.

So, apparently, that is all.

2 comments:

  1. That may be all for now but for me, you WROTE something! And that is something I always, always enjoy. So I'll just wait patiently for the next post. And the next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine! Thank you! :) I very much appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete