Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blogging: Um.

So I'm trying to do that daily blogging thing.

So I'm sitting in front of a blank screen.

And no thoughts are coming out.

Um.

It's not that I'm not having thoughts. All sorts of thoughts happened today. We were busy and active and did all sorts of things. Ending with eating lots of Chinese food.

It's just that none of them are coming out worth posting.

Um.

This would be a great time for a nice cat picture, but that won't work, because I have yet to figure out how to add a picture when blogging on the iPad, and the Mac isn't handy. That's also why the post below has the wrong font.

OK, I'm going to try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you are going to be blogging every day, I'm glad there is no cat picture (whoops, did i write that?) and next time you are thinking of chinese food i'd sure be glad if you would call me. glad glad glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Cynthia! The every day seems to be averaging out to every other day, but maybe it'll improve.

    But everybody likes cat pictures!

    Mmm, eggrolls.

    ReplyDelete