Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Blogging: Sniff.


So you my have noticed that it's been, well, a while since I updated my blogrolls. A long while. A good long while. Some of you have had a different blog address for halfway as long as I've had a blog, and my blogroll still doesn't reflect it.

And lots of folks out there have shiny new perfume blogs that I'm not linking to. Or reading.

So I'm organizing. I've (sniff) deleted links to blogs that haven't had a post since roughly 2010. And moved blogs that have been quiet since roughly August of this year to a separate page that will be on my Links page as soon as I get it tidied up. And removed links to non-blog sites like Fragrantica and Basenotes, though they might come back in a general perfume links page. And I've tried to link to the latest incarnation of several moved blogs.

The next part is the fun part--adding new blogs.

And if I've deleted you, or I'm still not pointing to your latest site, please do let me know and I'll fix it.

Sniff. I love all you guys! But hoarding links is bad, right? Right?

Sniff.

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment