Sunday, April 24, 2011

SOTD: Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale

I know, I know, it's a Christmas perfume, so what am I doing wearing it for Easter? But I saw it, and my mind said "Holiday", and I was a little sad and wanted those tapdancy sparkles, so I sprayed it on. And it worked. I don't know that I'll be wearing it much more in the spring, but it worked.

And...

Um...

I seem to have little to say about Easter. I've never been the religious type; to me, Easter is about chocolate and daffodils and tulips. And sometimes about gardening; I considered going out and planting some seeds today, but I turned lazy and stayed that way. I'm faintly disappointed in myself; next year, I'll plan ahead to do something involving pastel colors and sunshine.

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

2 comments:

  1. next year we will have an egg hunt for big kids. why should the little kids have all the fun? answer: they shouldn't

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee. That sounds like fun, though I fear I might be too lazy to hunt. :)

    ReplyDelete