- So, today, Scentless Saturday, was perfume-free.
- Yesterday, Friday, I doused myself with Parfumerie Generale l'Eau Rare Matale. This is a major signal that spring is approaching; I think I've barely touched this perfume all winter.
- Thursday... um... I think Thursday was scentless.
- Wednesday I wore Chanel Coco, and made some good progress toward reconciling myself to this scent.
- Tuesday, I babbled on about the tentative plan to refrain from perfume purchases, and I think I did it while unscented.
Image: Wikimedia Commons.