Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SOTD: Assorted. And MIA bottle.


First, I wanted to wear Parfumerie Generale L'Eau Rare Matale. But the bottle's missing. Gone. Nowhere to be found. This is not normal. My bottles live in very specific places, and I've never misplaced one before. I did go traveling recently, but I brought a decant. So I'm at a loss. Do we have some thieving and now really good-smelling mice?

So instead, I wore L'Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two. Yes, it's a lovely scent, yes, it's perfect for the fall weather, blah blah blah. But scent cravings are not transferable, and I wanted L'Eau Rare Matale.

Then I took a shower before an evening appointment in close quarters with strangers, so I put on a little Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange solid, for minimal projection and sillage and therefore minimal potential annoyance.

But where's that bottle?!

Review Roundup for L'Eau Rare Matale: is here and for Tuscan Blood Orange is here and for Tea for Two is here.

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment