Saturday, October 30, 2010

Admin: New Windows, and New To Perfume?


I can't do anything without explaining it. So here are two explanations.

First: I've added a static page titled "New to Perfume?" to the blog, where I point to a lot of articles, mostly from other blogs. This is so that anyone who wanders into my blog but isn't so sure about this perfume thing has some introductory stuff (and some not-so-introductory stuff) to read. I'll be maintaining this as I run across new general-interest perfume articles, and eventually may start expanding it with articles on notes, on houses, and so on.

Second: In my posts, I've always set all links to open in a new window. But according to the usability experts that I trust the most, this is not the right thing to do. So I'm not doing that any more, and I may sloooowly work my way through the post backlog and change past links.

Image: By AnasiZ. Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment