Thursday, October 7, 2010

SOTD: Ow. More handkerchiefs, please.


I returned from vacation with a cold. Or possibly an allergy attack resulting from the pervading smoke fog that results when a hotel puts all the smokers in a comfy lounge with an insufficiently tight-fitting door, rather than shooing them outside.

Anyway, while I can smell, which tempts me to perfume, my sinuses are annoyed to the point that perfume triggers an attempt, in their part, to escape from my head and go on vacation themselves. So there was no perfume worn today.

Image: By PocketSquareZ. Wikimedia Commons.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that! Annoyed sinuses change everything. Hoping they come back around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They're already somewhat improved today - still sneezy, but no longer threatening open revolt.

    ReplyDelete