Monday, October 18, 2010

SOTD: Parfumerie Generale Iris Taizo


I went into the office. This always gives me a disoriented feeling - I usually work from home. It was odd - but pleasantly so - to actually see coworkers, and startling to realize that time passes. New haircuts, new tans, new fashions, new quirky toys and posters in the cubes. And they're no longer selling junk food out of the office fridge. Hmph.

Entering the office also, of course, means that I have to wear respectable street clothes, and have some concern for whether my perfume is too weird. I was pleased to realize that any of the newbie bottles would have done fine, but I went with a single spray of Iris Taizo, which I think of as particularly sober and well-behaved.

Review Roundup: Is here.

Image: Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment