Monday, January 31, 2011

SOTD: Parfumerie Generale L'Eau Rare Matale. And Cat Of The Day, of course.

This seems to be the first warm-weather scent to come back into favor when the weather starts to turn. There are weeks and weeks of winter left, but I'm enjoying it all the same.

In considering this not-yet-over blogging/writing dry spell, I realize that while I'm not writing a thing, I am reading--in January, I knocked off eight books and I'm munching my way through three more simultaneously. Maybe that's the answer--maybe my brain only supports incoming or outgoing, and not both at once.

Image: Frances Simpson. Wikimedia Commons.

6 comments:

  1. I was just searching for vintage cat photos today! I am loving this cat. I've not had luck with any PG scents yet, but haven't tried this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 8 books?! You are really on a roll. I think I managed 4 or 5 in January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am impressed with eight books. You've got me wondering if a good perfume will help you read more! ;-) I don't read eight books a year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo, Carrie! Yes, I loved that kitty photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Ines! Yes, it's strange; after struggling to get reading done last year, I'm suddenly gobbling books. We'll see if it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, Melody! I used to read even more books than that, but it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete