Saturday, January 8, 2011

SOTDays: Uh...

So what did I wear Thursday and Friday? And Saturday?

I'm pretty sure I wore nothing. I'm not sure why. Especially since Friday there was #fumechat (woohoo!) and surely I'd want to smell like something?

But I didn't smell like anything. But the chat was great--thank you so much, everybody that came! Remember, every Friday at 7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern, and, yep, a European time is needed, too.

My brain is, at the moment, a ball of fuzz, so that is all. But we went to the movies, so I may be posting about that later.

Image: Jorge Barrios. Wikimedia Commons.

4 comments:

  1. Love #fumechat and yes, I think an European time would so much be needed too.

    It was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Carrie! Yes! I had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, Vintage Lady! Yes, it appears from the Tweet's I'm seeing that a European time is being set. I think there's a consensus of Tuesday, 1/13, pm GMT?

    ReplyDelete