Monday, January 3, 2011

SOTDays: Perfume logging catch-up

I skipped perfume logging days! Noooo!

So, Friday I was unscented, on the same principle as Scentless Saturday--I spent the day with Himself, and Himself likes a lack of perfume on occasion.

Saturday I wore Un Crime Exotique, because it's a fine holiday perfume that I haven't worn enough. But it wasn't quite right for my end-of-vacation lamenting mood; too happy and sweet.

Sunday, we threw one final holiday party, the second annual Eating Junk And Watching Rubbish event, so of course I wore Sushi Imperiale.

Today, so far, I've worn nothing; I'm still in holiday jet lag, so to speak. I really should go correct that. The perfume, that is, not the jet lag.

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

6 comments:

  1. I sometimes do this too. I like not wearing anything but then don't you feel you have your own scent? I love this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember to apply scent most days, but decided to stop writing down what I am wearing, as it was becoming a chore and I never looked back to see what my past choices were. In my case, it is not as though they ever add up to a quorum of "most worn in February" type of thing. I feel strangely weightless, but I may yet come to regret my new, untagged freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, Vintage Lady! I find myself feeling weirder and weirder when I don't wear fragrance. :) Maybe I should not-wear it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy, Vanessa! I do look at my old choices occasionally, though not so much that I'll say "You'll be soooorry" or anything like that. While the scent of the day is definitely about perfume, I think that to some extent it's a diary or journal, and the scent gives me a built-in subject to write about. If I weren't blogging about it, I suspect that I wouldn't bother to record it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't tried Sushi Imperiale. I must get some as I'm sure it's something that I will really like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, MPL! Yes yes, try it! It's theoretically possible to not like it - I think that no perfume that's a _guaranteed_ like is interesting enough to be a love, if you see what I mean. But it's ever so worth trying.

    ReplyDelete