Sunday, December 19, 2010

SOTD: Slacking Off

It's odd; on normal non-vacation days, I seem to have plenty of time to blog,  in the evening after work or on long lazy weekends. On vacation, which should be an extended long lazy weekend, less blogging happens. Why is that?

In any case, just to maintain the Scent Of The Day data: Saturday I wore The Different Company Oriental Lounge, continuing its ascent into my favorites. And Sunday, to make up for violating Scentless Saturday, I wore no perfume until I found a Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake tester. It was no more than Perfectly Nice; the vanilla was a little plastic, and there was no edge to make up for the bland cakey sweetness. I think it's better as a candle--we sniffed one of those, too, and liked it very much.

And that is all, for a weekend's worth of blogging.

Image: By Ardfern. Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment