Friday, December 17, 2010

SOTD: Chanel Cristalle


Vacaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation!

Oh. Yes.  Cristalle. I thought that Cristalle was a warm weather perfume, but today I had a craving for it, and the craving was correct--it was perfect. In winter it was sharper, the oakmoss darker and the galbanum sterner and the sweeter, softer floral elements standing well back. Yes, I know that there is no galbanum listed in the notes for this fragrance, but I still smell it.

Did I mention vacation? Bwahaha!

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

2 comments:

  1. Cristalle is the perfect way to begin your vacation! Sometimes those warm weather perfumes do magical things in the winter, and vice versa. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Bwaha! I had a good time experimenting with various winter fragrances this summer; I should do the reverse this winter.

    ReplyDelete