Friday, December 17, 2010

SOTD: Chanel Cristalle


Oh. Yes.  Cristalle. I thought that Cristalle was a warm weather perfume, but today I had a craving for it, and the craving was correct--it was perfect. In winter it was sharper, the oakmoss darker and the galbanum sterner and the sweeter, softer floral elements standing well back. Yes, I know that there is no galbanum listed in the notes for this fragrance, but I still smell it.

Did I mention vacation? Bwahaha!

Image: Wikimedia Commons.


Josephine said...

Cristalle is the perfect way to begin your vacation! Sometimes those warm weather perfumes do magical things in the winter, and vice versa. Enjoy!

ChickenFreak said...

Yes! Bwaha! I had a good time experimenting with various winter fragrances this summer; I should do the reverse this winter.

Post a Comment