Saturday, February 5, 2011

SOTDays: Mostly none


I'm back! I slacked off for three days, but I'm back!

Thursday? No perfume.

Friday? Amouage Lyric Man. I had big glittering expectations of the Lyrics, and I just find them to be Perfectly Nice. Lyric Man is a pleasant rose/citrus that I don't find to be particularly masculine.

Saturday? No perfume. And we went to The City. And I didn't go to Barney's.

Gulp.

But we ate lunch at the best restaurant on the world (the house on Grant), and saw Clybourne Park at ACT and enjoyed some of the nicest sunny weather we've seen in a long time. It was a fine, fine day. And I'll definitely be wearing perfume tomorrow.

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

2 comments:

  1. oooh.

    you've got me craving dim sum at Yank Sing....oooh. you are awful! :-D

    Don't sweat Barneys - it sounds like you had an altogether incredible time! Do you ever go to Miette? if you do, be sure to try their chocolate sables!

    xoxoxoA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Yank Sing! It's been _years_!

    I've never been to Miette, but now that I've Googled their website, I'm going to go there.

    ReplyDelete