Friday, November 26, 2010

SOTD: Jo Malone White Jasmine & Mint, and Laziness


This was a busy week, given that it was supposed to be a vacation. Unexpected house issues combined with normal pre-holiday cleaning and cooking. Busy busy.

But not today. Today, I got up at half past noon, took a bubble bath with Jo Malone bath oil until half past one, and have spent most of the remainder of the day in my den, on the Internet, doing nothing useful. There was also twenty minutes spent walking up to the coffee shop for hot chocolate. Later, Himself and I may move to the living room and continue to do nothing useful.

White Jasmine & Mint, usually the scent of hard useful work, was today the scent of idleness. I like the redefinition.

Now I'll write some words for NaNoWriMo. If I feel like it.

Image: By Miserlou. Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment