Saturday, May 17, 2014

Rambling: Random Thoughts

Weeeekend! Ha!

The roses are going crazy, weeks early.

I'm thinking of learning iOS programming.

I still haven't fitted the perfect shirt pattern.

I have fitted a perfectly nice pattern that would be great for summer skirts. Why aren't I sewing them?

I haven't had a Coke in a week. This is a resumption of the sugar-cutting.

I want a different pair of walking skirt shoes. I bought a perfectly nice pair of Danskos, but the round toes make me look like I'm a six-year-old dressed for Sunday school.

We seem to have just skipped spring this year. So I'm having spring cleaning thoughts in summer weather.

I want chicken.

If I can't have Coke, I want chicken.

Did I mention the chicken?

Tomorrow I should fry something.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up!
    I'm not sure I would be able to give up pop, esp Coke. I don't have it often, but I sure do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Carol! Yeah. Yeah. Also, yeah. I want a Coke and I want it now. I could seek chicken instead, but fried chicken is best with a Coke.

    Whimper.

    ReplyDelete