Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blogging: Books and books

Dang. Missed two days. Oh, well.

I’ve been reading The Lost Art of Dress: The Women Who Once Made America Stylish, by Linda Przybyszewski. My favorite quote so far is “I may be the only historical to lecture the Supreme Court in a suit that won a blue ribbon at a country fair.” That’s from the author herself, not from any of the historical subjects that she discusses. I'm barely two chapters in, but I'm enjoying it. And I'll leave it at that until I'm further along.

I've also been re-reading Service Included, by Phoebe Damrosch, about her time working at a waiter at Per Se. Well, and about other things. Also enjoyable.

I'm also about a third of the way through American Gods, by Neil Gaiman. Also good.

I'm halfway through each of two books about software.

I should really finish something.

That is all.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but I believe reading several books at any point in time is perfectly normal (for people who love reading).
    Please continue on your reading path. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ines! Well, OK, then. I thought that it was normal to read just one at a time. Cool. :)

    ReplyDelete