Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogging: Un-juggling

This blog started out as me rambling on about everything.

Then I moved the chicken and bacon and flower bulbs and murder mysteries to another blog, and the decluttering to a third blog, and this blog was all perfume.

Then I slacked off on posting, and all three blogs looked at me with sad hungry eyes.

Now I'm moving the Rambling Chicken posts and the decluttering posts back home. Here. So I thought I should warn you, in case you finish a post about bacon or Junior Mints or Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and wonder just where the perfume content was. There might not have been any, at all.

But there will still be cat pictures. Just so you know.

Image: By Clive Power. Wikimedia Commons.

8 comments:

  1. Well, personally I love Buffy, bacon, and cat pictures.

    So welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure I will be able to navigate the chicanes of heterogeneity in the new format. Bacon has high appeal and I am in dire need of decluttering assistance.

    Goodness knows my own blog is full of oddball subjects unrelated to perfume, so I am in no position to throw chicken drumsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Diana! Thanks! (Hmmm; could I combine all three in one post?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo, Vanessa! Yeah, I've decided that I'm just not suited for a one-topic blog. And I do love your variety of subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glad to see you, and look forward to the day when you review a bacon perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo, olenska! Yes! Bacon!

    There must surely be a perfume that is Philosophically Bacon Like. I'll have to make a point of trying to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like this'll be a good move for you....all back in one place and you can post whatever you want, whenever you want, instead of feeling like a different one should have the current focus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Bwahaha! I'm already posting a great deal more. (And, howdy!)

    ReplyDelete