Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SOTD: Estee Lauder Jasmine White Moss

Do you like NCIS? I tend to dislike military shows, but I like Mark Harmon and I adore Abby. I like the idea that a geek can have that much style. So I keep watching it, even though the plot itself rarely interests me.

What's my point? DiNozzo mentioned Estee Lauder in a recent rerun, which reminded me of the existence of Jasmine White Moss. So I wore it today. Not much of a point, really, but I'm trying to get back into that regular-perfume-blogging thing, so I'm licensing myself for pointless rambling.

So. Jasmine White Moss. Sometimes it's too "big" and sometimes it's just right. Today, a sunny but medium-cool day with the Thalia daffodils still blooming, it was just right, in a girly way. I didn't bother to dress up for it, but I did find myself paying just a bit more attention to my hair than I usually do.

Review Roundup: Is here.

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard mixed review of Jasmine White Moss, but I'm still anxious to try it.

    Now why was Estee Lauder a topic of conversation on NCIS? I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, JoanElaine! Definitely try it; in the right temperature and humidity, it's good stuff. When it's too warm and humid, it can be a little much.

    I can't remember the details. :) I think that Tony referred to an elderly female doctor as Estee Lauder, in a way reminiscent of his usual movie references, even though there was no movie involved. But the memory already grows fuzzy. :)

    ReplyDelete