Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SOTD: L'Artisan Tea for Two

Tea fragrances seldom smell like tea to me - they generally smell like "perfume tea note". But when I sprayed L'Artisan's Tea for Two today to celebrate the continuing cool weather, it really did smell like a handful of nice dry tea leaves. Then it turned into its usual sweet spice-cookieish self, also a good thing.

I'm enjoying this shift to winter fragrances. But I'm told that the temperature will be in the eighties this weekend, so the experiment may be cut short.

Review Roundup: Is here.

Image: By Azzuro. Wikimedia Commons.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I like that one. It smells like smoke to me, perfect for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favs, especially at Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, kj! Yes! I think the last time I wore it was the last time we lit a fire. It goes very nicely with woodsmoke.

    Howdy, Diana! I agree. Is it wrong to be pleased that summer is over, just so that I can enjoy my fall scents?

    ReplyDelete