Thursday, August 19, 2010

SOTD: Hermessence Brin de Reglisse


While wearing this, I kept imagining a scenario where I met Jean-Claude Ellena (admittedly, not a likely eventuality) and enthused, "Brin de Reglisse is one of my favorite bug-killing scents!"  I suspect that would fail to have the complimentary result intended.

However, to my surprise, it's true. I strongly dislike lavender, but I quite like Brin de Reglisse. I do love licorice; that's probably the key.

That seems to be all that I have to say about this scent this time, but I'll offer the Review Roundup anyway.

Review Roundup: Now Smell This and Perfume Posse and Basenotes and SmellyBlog and Fragrantica and Scented Salamander and Nathan Branch and MakeupAlley and Legerdenez and PeredePierre.

Image: By Pikaluk. Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment