Friday, August 13, 2010

Ramble: Friday Night. Oh, and the SOTD was Jasmine White Moss.


Friday night.

Ahhh.

Friday night is two full days away from going back to work. That makes it the most relaxing time of the week for me - at least, as long as I've gotten the loose ends of the work week properly tied up and put away on Friday afternoon.

When I do get the job packed away at a decent hour, Friday night is the one part of the week when I don't feel bound by time - and I'm a leisure time miser, always begrudging the minutes that are slipping away. I can stay up until dawn, without feeling that I've cheated myself out of the next morning. I can go to bed early, without feeling that I've cheated myself of the evening. I can spend three hours in a bubble bath. I can cook, watch TV, read blogs - or, not infrequently, all three at once. My plate is full of time, so I don't worry about sensibly doling out the bites.

I'm going to go put Die Hard on the TV, and then fall asleep on the couch while it's playing.

Ahhh.

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Chicken_Freak - I bought this perfume because of you. Mostly I don't recognize the name or brands of any of your scents, but Estee Lauder is a mainstay of many women's lives. I wore it for the very first time to a party on 10-17. It was a Starbucks party, and I even got to say hello to CEO Howard Schultz again. Though it felt a little sacrilegious not simply smelling of coffee (not that I do, hahaha) I had a great time at the party and an extra confidence knowing I'd picked the right fragrance. Thank you for your help! Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! You're welcome! It is such a lovely perfume.

    ReplyDelete