Friday, September 7, 2012

Joining yet another sewalong: Make all my clothes for a year

So I make sewing plans--for the Autumn 6PAC, for a SWAP, for the PatternReview Mini Wardrobe contest--and then I do whatever I darn well please. Not that that's a bad thing; it's my sewing time and my wardrobe, after all. But I am sold on this whole planning concept and I'd like to actually carry out a plan or two.

I've joined yet another sew-along, one with more flexibility: the Make All Your Clothes For A Year sewalong on PatternReview. My definition of "all" is not going to include underwear, hosiery, raingear, or, really, most accessories. Oh, and I will likely buy the 2013 OSF souvenir tee and the 2013 Daedalus Project tee and possibly another souvenir tee or so. Otherwise, I'm planning to make every new clothing item that I acquire, from 9/2/2012 to 9/1/2013.  Bwaha!

Now to figure out the planning part.

Image: Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment