The candidates are:
- Aftelier Tango, Fig, Candide, Honey Blossom, and Wild Roses
- Ayala Moriel samples, some of which have been waiting for just about a year: Treazon, Fetish, Cabaret, Espionage, l'Herbe Rouge, Song of Songs, White Potion, Rebellius, Vetiver Racinettes, Viola, Autumn, and Megumi
- Dawn Spencer Hurwitz Gelsomino
- Dior vintage parfum vials: Diorama, Diorella, Dioressence, Diorissimo, Diorling, Dolce Vita, Miss Dior
- Montale Dark Purple
- Parfumerie Generale Gardenia Grand Soir
- Providence Perfume Co. Moonflower, Osmanthus Oolong, Lei Flower, Divine, Divine Noir, Moss Gown, and possibly Cocoa Tuberose and Hindu Honeysuckle (The package is in the mail.)
- Puredistance Opardu, I, M, and Antonia
- Serge Lutens Santal Majascule
- Slumberhouse norne, rume, jeke, grev, vikt, sova, and Pear & Olive.
- Sonoma Scent Studio Nostalgie, Forest Wak, Winter Woods, Incense Pure, Tabac Aurea, Fireside Intense, and Jour Ensoleille
- TokyoMilk Garden State Mix N' Match Eau de Parfum
- Guerlain Vol de Nuit, vintage parfum vial.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Citron honey & coriander lotion
- Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy. Not about the scent, but, well, my hands are going into winter dryness, so I'll be curious about how this is.
- Thymes Agave Nectar body lotion
- Thymes Eucalyptus body lotion
FTC Disclosure: The Puredistance samples were kindly provided by the company, to me in my role as a blogger. The last three lotion samples were acquired for free in my role as an Ordinary Customer. I paid actual money for everything else, except for a couple of perfume samples that were kindly added to the ones that I ordered.
Image: By Joy Schoenbeger. Wikimedia Commons.