Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blogging: Blogging

What's the deal? Why aren't I blogging? What? What?

Maybe it's that no-new-perfume-until-August thing.

Maybe I need a nap.

Maybe it's insufficient milk.

Maybe it's too much caffeine.

Maybe my brain was stolen by aliens.

Maybe it's a Communist Plot.

Maybe I sent my brain out for cleaning and forgot to pick it up.

Maybe I never wrote all those posts and they were all a delusion.

Maybe it's not possible to garden and blog in the same week.

Maybe I really am posting but then it's wiped from my memory, like those critters on Doctor Who.

Maybe I'm a squirrel.

Maybe the earth is flat.

Maybe all chicken was replaced by Soylent Green.

Maybe maybe.

Image: Wikimedia Commons.


  1. Anonymous said...Where do you send your brain for cleaning? Mine's all gunked up and needs a pressure wash!

    Blogging about not blogging is still blogging! ;)


  2. Hey howdy, JoanElaine! See, the problem with sending your brain out for cleaning is that until it comes back, you can't remember where it went. Maybe I should have sprung for the home delivery option?

  3. Yo, Frida! I suppose I could just keep on with the blogging about not blogging. Who knows, it could spark something. At least once the brain's reinstalled.

  4. Hey, Mals. :) I appreciate that. I really need to work up a proper "just post something!!!" burst of energy. Sustained energy.